[Resolved] Import facebook posts to wordpress blog
So in this post I’m going to explain how we can auto post on wordpress blog without any extra work to do. So my friend and I created a facebook page, which has 50k likes. He isn’t tech savvy so I thought why not his page likes converted into some revenue as his page contain good likes.
But he don’t wants to post on both facebook and wordpress blog. Then to make his life easier I did some research and found a good plugin which helped us to post on facebook will go directly to wordpress blog in draft mode.
Please find below the steps to automatic post from facebook posts to wordpress blog simple way.
1. The very first you have to create a facebook page and wordpress blog. If you have both then you are good to go.
2. Go you worpdress blog and install plugin facebook to wordpress plugin.
3. Once installation is done, then move left navigatin and found the link Facebook to WP like below image.
4. Then you have to get the facebook page id and token. Check below image to get id and token of your facebook page. Please choose you facebook page from the right dropdown, check below image.
5. Once you get access token and page id you can put in plugin page and press save changes.
6. Then you can click on import page or import all will move imported pages into the draft like below.
All set and good to go. Please let me know if I can assist any way. Feel free to reach out to me by comment section.