The 11 Most Useful Websites to increase productivity
In this article, I will share some of the most useful websites on the internet that you may not know about. As a software engineer, I have used a lot of different websites and thought to share with others as it may increase your productivity.
1. hastbin.com – A web-based service for storing and sharing text and code snippets can come in handy in many situations.
2. draw.io – draw.io is free online diagram software for making flowcharts, process diagrams, org charts, UML, ER and network diagrams.
3. sendgrid.com – Delivering your transactional and marketing emails through the world’s largest cloud-based email delivery platform.
4. mailbigfile.com – The best way to send and share big files. Send large files with MailBigFile. Upload up to 4GB per file.
5. skitch – It’s very helpful to quickly draw digrams, mockups and capture screenshot and share etc.
6. goo.gl – shorten long URLs and convert URLs into QR codes.
7. iconfinder.com – find icons of all sizes.
8. grammarly.com – Grammarly is an English language writing-enhancement platform.
9. myfonts.com/WhatTheFont – quickly determine the font name from an image.
10. join.me– share you screen with anyone over the web.
11. wetransfer.com – for sharing really big files online.
I hope it will help to increase your productivity.