The 10 Most Useful tools for a programmer
In this article, I will share some of the most useful tools on the internet that you may not know about. As a software engineer or programmer, I have used a lot of different tools and thought to share with others as it may increase your productivity and knowledge.
1. rollbar.com – Rollbar provides real-time error alerting & debugging tools for developers.
2. sendgrid.com – Delivering your transactional and marketing emails through the world’s largest cloud-based email delivery platform.
3. userback.io – Real time user feedback with screenshots and instant notifications to help grow your business.
4. twilio.com Cloud communications platform for building SMS, Voice & Messaging applications on an API built for global scale.
5. newrelic.com – New Relic’s digital intelligence platform lets developers, ops, and tech teams measure and monitor the performance of their applications and infrastructure.
6. hastebin.com – It’s a online tool where you can paste text quickly and share.
7. draw.io – It helps to create workflow diagrams easily which we can share with others.
8. balsamiq.com – Balsamiq is a rapid wireframing tool that helps you Work Faster & Smarter.
9. azure.microsoft.com/en-in/services/functions/ – Azure function is amazing tools from the Azure. If you want to make any trigger it will help you to make it easily without any hassle. It’s also called serverless computing.
10. aws.amazon.com/lambda – AWS Lambda lets you run code without provisioning or managing servers. You pay only for the compute time you consume – there is no charge when your code is not running.
These above-mentioned tools will make your life more easy and happy. So if you are going to build any software or web app just go through these tools once and try to integrate with your software.